After years of two digit growth figures in China the economy is about to slow a bit down for what IMF believes will be a soft landing. The main drive for this change is the situation in Europe, which does not seem to improve anytime soon. However, the domestic Chinese market seems to be a driver.
- ‘Soft landing’ for Chinese economy hailed by IMF (nzherald.co.nz)
- IMF says China’s economy reached ‘soft landing’ (sacbee.com)
- China’s economy experiencing ‘soft landing': IMF (thehindu.com)
- IMF says China’s economy reached ‘soft landing’ (seattlepi.com)
- China’a Economy Set for ‘Soft Landing’ (blogs.voanews.com)
- IMF says China’s economy reached ‘soft landing’ (cnsnews.com)